If you drop WIFI (either see a yellow triangle or a red X over the Wifi icon in the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen or if it lags, try to disable and enable your wireless adapter.
Windows 10 Directions
- In the search box, type Wifi
- Select “Change Wifi Settings”
- Be sure it is “On”.
- Click on “Change adapter Options”
- Right click it and select Disable and then do again to Enable.
- You can do this on Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth Network Connection.
One Page step by step direction document here: Troubleshooting Tip_ Disable and Enable Wireless Connection
Directions on a MAC: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201974