This is a great WEB2oOL to use to collect data. This is similar to Google Forms, but it has one feature that has been missing. BV folks can send between Teacher and Student and require authentication.
BV Staff and Students all have access to this WEB2oOL in their BV O365 account. It is simple to use. You can create one easily by logging into your account at o365.bluevallyek12.org . Then click the Forms app and create!
Watch my video tutorial to see how you can send between teachers and students and require a login. This is super for quizzes, voting or anything where you want to ensure that the user is who they say that they are.
Teacher Integration Ideas:
- Collect parent information at Back to School Night.
- Collect data from a science lab, then share the response sheet to the class for analysis.
- Use as a sign up for limited seats, for example to sign up for JAG during PLC. Use form limiter to limit the number in attendance.
- Collect data with surveys.
- Convert office/clerical forms to Google Forms.
- Students can grade student presentations as they watch to provide additional feedback from their peers.
- Use the Quizzes feature to collect AFL data from students.