Padlet is a web2.OL that allows the teacher to create a “wall” (webpage) that allows the students to post “sticky notes” for others to view. As you can see from the image, there is a title section, a place for text and you can attach a variety of media (audio, video, links, image and documents). Students can view but not edit/delete other notes. The teacher can delete anything.
Other Integration Ideas:
- Kids can also create their own wall and use it to save information
- Brainstorm ideas
- Students can post their questions, curiosities, predictions, etc.
- Class notes
- Exit slips
- Reflection page
- Do Now activities
- Group project, divide work and post to their group wall
- Thank you note from the class
- The ideas are endless… we need a padlet to keep track of them! Try it here: http://padlet.com/srodina/HAPPINESS
There are a variety of privacy settings. You can also set up notifications. Students do not have to have an account to post to the wall, but they do have to in order to create their own padlet wall.