Blue Valley provides each student and teacher a Google Drive account. This allows for unlimited storage. Email, Calendar and YouTube are not activated in Google.
- How to move files to Google Drive and how to work offline: https://youtu.be/HmPpgqkrqIk
- How to Share with Students in BV – IMPORTANT STEP INCLUDED
- Notable Mention – Google does not make a different link for the edit/view option at each level. This can be advantageous (if you accidentally goof up and send it with edit rights). This can be undesirable if you need to provide different link to different people. Comparing to Office 365, each selection creates a distinct link.
- Forms – MY FAV 2oOL for Data Collection
- Docs – Online Word
- Sheets – Online Excel
- Slides – Online PowerPoint
- Sites – Online Website
- Chrome – the BV web browser
- How to Login and Sync to Your Personal Device
- How to Use Bookmark Bar
- Chrome Extensions – BV Staff Favorites!