Office 365 is a cloud service that provides BV staff and students with a variety of services.
- How to login and how to download Microsoft Office for FREE (students and staff).
OneDrive – access to files 24/7 on any device
- BV Students can use OneDrive to work on files at school and at home.
- For BV Staff – how to sync OneDrive as a drive so that they can access them at home and work (Mac and PC directions).
- How to use OneDrive on an iPad.
- How to share a OneDrive folder with students (view only).
- How to share a file (Word, Excel, PP or OneNote).
OneNote – ultimate organizational 2oOL
- How to open a share link from OneNote.
- How to create a OneNote.
- How to move a OneNote from a local drive to OneDrive and why.
- Share as a link options – and what they mean.
- BVW OneNote Links – what we use.
Other Cool Stuff
- Sway – presentation WEB2oOL.
- Office Mix – lives “outside of Office 365”, but it is still cool!
- Forms – I am a Google Forms addict, but one thing you can do with MS forms is send between students and teachers and require a login (and it works).